When you come to take delivery of your property there are many things which you need to consider….
Before you book any flights we advise you to contact us first!!
As there are many things you need to consider.
Below is just a short list of the things you should consider and be prepared for when you come to Cyprus for delivery of your property.
- I. Delivery of your property.
- II. Snagging of your property.
- III. Final Building Permit and due diligence.
- IV. Final Payment
- V. Transfer of the utilities (water and electricity etc) into your name.
- VI. Your Cypriot Will.
- VII. The Council of Ministers Application.
- VIII. Accommodation for your stay – until you have transferred the electricity and water into your name.
- IX. Be prepared that there may be some complications and the developer will not cover your expenses if it is not according to your contract of sale. .
There may be other issues which you wish to discuss with us prior to taking delivery of your apartment therefore we advise you to contact us as soon as you have been notified that your property is available for delivery to ensure we are able to assist you to the best of our abilities.
We can be contacted by the following ways
Email on: email@example.com
Telephone on: 00357 23811788
Fax on: 00357 23811789