How to get permission to buy a property in Cyprus

Unless you are a Cypriot resident or permanent EU resident in Cyprus all persons looking to buy property in Cyprus must fill out a Council of Ministers application.

Once your Contract of Sale has been signed your lawyer will advise you to fill in the Council of Ministers application. Once this is correctly filled in it must then be sent to the relevant government office.

The Council of Ministers application is basically a government check to make sure there are no financial or criminal reasons as to why a person should not buy property here in Cyprus.

This is mandatory and should be fulfilled by all non-EU investors or EU non-permanent residents.

We have specialized members of staff who deal with this procedure. They will show you exactly how to fill in the application and do all the work for you.

If you require this service please do not hesitate in contacting an expert member of staff who are always available for you.