What happens if I don’t have a Cyprus Will

How To Cyprus Will – What happens if I don’t have a Cyprus Will?

This is a very important issue to consider if you have not already made your Cyprus Will.

Unlike in the UK your assets and life savings are not automatically passed to your spouse or next of kin.

The Cyprus Law is slightly different with regards to probate matters.

Under Cyprus Law, only 25% will be passed to your spouse and the remaining 75% is passed to your children or your immediate family in equal shares.

If you are resident in Cyprus this will also account for any cash you have outside of Cyprus.

So, as you can see it is very important that you consult with your Cyprus Lawyer regarding your Cyprus Will.